It’s my 6th day, transitioning to eat plant based food.
Challenging my self not to eat meat and any dairy products.
I hope you can help me by sharing places where I can buy meat replacement ingredients so I can make fresh substitutes.
You can also comment a good recipe and I’ll try to make a video and share it.
Here’s my breakfast today 01 November 2019.
Veggie Tapa (Green Spot Cafe) and Stir Fry Baguio Beans + Tomato 🙂
Half Garlic Clove
6-8 Baguio Beans
1 1/2 tbsp Olive Oil
1/4 Cup Water
1. Cut and Slice the Garlic, Baguio Beans and Tomato
2. Pour the Olive Oil in the pan.
3. Place the Baguio Beans.
4. Add the Garlic, you can also saute the garlic first if you want it roasted.
5. Add water and cook until desired tenderness.
For the Veggie Tapa
1. Saute Garlic
2. Add Tapa and stir until desired doneness.
Serve and Enjoy!
BTW I ate this meal with 1/2 cup rolled oats (as substitute for white rice)