1 cup Quaker® Oats (quick or old fashioned, uncooked)
1/2 cup low fat milk
1 cup mashed very ripe bananas
1 cup grated carrots
4 egg whites, lightly beaten
1/2 cup coconut oil
2 cups Magnolia all-purpose flour
1/4 cup coconut sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- Heat oven to 175 °C or 350°F.
- Lightly spray bottom with cooking spray or spread butter on your loaf pan.
- In medium bowl, combine oats and milk; mix well. Let stand 10 minutes.
- Stir in mashed bananas, egg whites and oil until blended.
- In large separate bowl, combine flour, sweetener or sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt; mix well.
- Add oat and banana mixture to dry ingredients all at once; mix until dry ingredients are moistened (do not over mix).
- Pour batter into loaf pan. Bake 45 to 65 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan on wire rack 10 minutes.
- Remove from pan and let cool completely.